- Public record report
Linn County Sheriff's report for February 21
MOUND CITY – The Linn County Commissioners reviewed the sheriff’s weekly report on Tuesday, Feb. 21.
• Total prisoners at the Justice Center the past week were 47. Fifteen prisoners were released the past week.
• No prisoners were sent to other facilities.
• Thirty-three prisoners were from other facilities.
• Total 911 calls were 79.
• There were 3,928 jail contacts.
• Total calls for service were 427.
• Total civil service papers served were 24.
• There were seven vehicle identification number (VIN) inspections.
• Eleven new cases (criminal, child in need of care, etc.) were opened.
• Three cases were closed.
• There were four vehicle crashes.
• There were 49 school resource officer (SRO) activities.
• Bailiff contacts were 120.
• Two reports of livestock out were received.