Linn County Sheriff's report for week ending June 17
MOUND CITY – Linn County Sheriff Kevin Friend on Monday, June 19, reported the numbers for the week ending June 17.
• Total prisoners at the Justice Center the past week were 56. Twelve
prisoners were released the past week.
• No prisoners were sent to other facilities.
• Thirty-three prisoners were from other facilities.
• Total 911 calls were 89. Friend said this number was down drastically down.
• There were 3,582 jail contacts.
• Total calls for service were 555.
• Total civil service papers served were 10.
• There were five vehicle identification number (VIN) inspections.
• Twelve new cases (criminal, child in need of care, etc.) were opened.
• Three cases were closed.
• There were seven vehicle crashes worked by the sheriff’s office.
• There were no school resource officer (SRO) activities.
• Bailiff contacts were 172, resulting in 42 calls for service.
• Four reports were received about livestock being out.