Linn County Sheriff's report for week ending June 24
The Linn County Sheriff's Office reported service numbers for the week ending June 24.
• Total prisoners at the Justice Center the past week were 50. Twenty-one prisoners were released the past week.
• No prisoners were sent to other facilities.
• Thirty-one prisoners were from other facilities.
• Total 911 calls were 93.
• There were 3,110 jail contacts.
• Total calls for service were 502.
• Total civil service papers served were 23.
• There were six vehicle identification number (VIN) inspections.
• Thirteen new cases (criminal, child in need of care, etc.) were opened.
• Ten cases were closed.
• There were two vehicle crashes worked by the sheriff’s office.
• There were two school resource officer (SRO) activities.
• Bailiff contacts were 95, resulting in 31 calls for service.
• The office handled nine calls about livestock being out.