- Public record report
Linn County Sheriff's report for week ending May 13
MOUND CITY – Linn County Sheriff Kevin Friend reported the past week’s service numbers to the Linn County Commissioners on Monday, May 15.
• Total prisoners at the Justice Center the past week were 53. Nine prisoners were released the past week.
• No prisoners were sent to other facilities.
• Twenty-nine prisoners were from other facilities.
• Total 911 calls were 151.
• There were 3,893 jail contacts.
• Total calls for service were 622.
• Total civil service papers served were 14.
• There were six vehicle identification number (VIN) inspections.
• Eighteen new cases (criminal, child in need of care, etc.) were opened.
• Six cases were closed.
• There were four vehicle crashes worked by the sheriff’s office.
• There were 116 school resource officer (SRO) activities.
• Bailiff contacts were 221, resulting in 39 calls for service.
• Deputies responded to six reports of livestock on the loose.