Linn County Sheriff's report for Jan. 2
MOUND CITY – Linn County Sheriff Kevin Friend’s weekly printed report on Monday, Jan. 2, for the previous week showed the following numbers:
• Total prisoners at the Justice Center the past week were 51. Seventeen prisoners were released the past week.
• No prisoners were sent to other facilities.
• Twenty-seven prisoners were from other facilities.
• Total 911 calls were 84.
• There were 4,407 jail contacts.
• Total calls for service were 496.
• Total civil service papers served were three.
• There were three vehicle identification number (VIN) inspections.
• Thirteen new cases (criminal, child in need of care, etc.) were opened.
• Nine cases were closed.
• There were five vehicle crashes.
• There was one school resource officer (SRO) activity.
• Bailiff contacts were 55.
• Three reports were received about livestock being out.