Linn County Sheriff's report, January 16
MOUND CITY – Linn County Sheriff Kevin Friend’s weekly printed report for Monday, Jan. 16, showed the following numbers for the preceeding week:
• Total prisoners at the Justice Center the past week were 52. Eleven prisoners were released the past week.
• No prisoners were sent to other facilities.
• Twenty-nine prisoners were from other facilities.
• Total 911 calls were 92.
• There were 4,306 jail contacts.
• Total calls for service were 484.
• Total civil service papers served were 9.
• There were ten vehicle identification number (VIN) inspection.
• Fifteen new cases (criminal, child in need of care, etc.) were opened.
• Nine cases were closed.
• There were three vehicle crashes.
• There were 114 school resource officer (SRO) activities.
• Bailiff contacts were 144.
• Nine incidents of livestock out.