Linn County Sheriff's report, January 23
MOUND CITY – Linn County Sheriff Kevin Friend’s weekly printed report for Monday, Jan. 23, showed the following numbers:
• Total prisoners at the Justice Center the past week were 53. Eleven prisoners were released the past week.
• No prisoners were sent to other facilities.
• Thirty-one prisoners were from other facilities.
• Total 911 calls were 68.
• There were 4,634 jail contacts.
• Total calls for service were 410.
• Total civil service papers served were 9.
• There were two vehicle identification number (VIN) inspection.
• Six new cases (criminal, child in need of care, etc.) were opened.
• Three cases were closed.
• There were two vehicle crashes.
• There were 98 school resource officer (SRO) activities.
• Bailiff contacts were 167.
• Two cases of livestock being out.